Suit-up in Key® and let nothing stand in the way of a job well done! Key's been making top-quality coveralls since 1909, and now, they take their legacy to the refrigerated car with Freezerwear Coveralls, designed for enduring temps less than 10°F for extended periods of time. Frozen temps and chilly rain roll right off your back, literally, thanks to a super-tough water-repellent nylon shell over high-loft insulation. Get yours in short, regular and tall sizes.
- Tough 840D nylon shell features water-repellent polyurethane coating so your overalls seal out the elements
- High-loft insulation gives your coveralls sure warmth
- Tear and abrasion-resistant construction, with rivets at stress points give your coveralls added durability
- 3-Pc. hood with cord-lock drawstrings
- Oversized insulated handwarmer pockets
- Thermometer and marker pockets
- Thigh-length leg zippers to get you in and out easily
- 2 chest pockets with snap closure for extras
- Comfortable knit cuffs keep warmth in. Imported.
Choose yours and State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: These items are shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Short Key® Freezerwear Insulated Coveralls, Black
Key® Freezerwear Insulated Coveralls, Black
Tall Key® Freezerwear Insulated Coveralls, Black