Handmade construction, no half measures. That's what sets Chippewa® apart. Since 1901 they've been creating footwear based on simple, fundamental rules. Most notably, using only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The result?
Integrity-rich Boots with a work ethic you can count on, day-in, day-out. This Pair in particular brings to the jobsite unparalleled protection, cushioned comfort and slip-resistant stability to keep you focused on the task at hand. With a century-long resume of churning out only the best, why even bother with the rest?
Legendary footwear for hire:
- Heavily-oiled leather uppers repel water and the elements
- Chip-A-Tex® waterproof bootie construction
- Leather and Dri-Lex® lining for dry, easy-breathing, comfy feet
- Flexwelt® insole offers arch support, air ventilation channels for dry, easy-breathing feet and a flex groove for ease of movement
- Removable cushion orthotic insert
- Vibram® Alpha Plus Yellow Plug outsoles for support, traction and durability
- Goodyear welt adds to boot durability and allows soles to be completely replaceable
- 400 grams Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- 6" h., 32 ozs. each. Briar.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart below. Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Join my Buyer's Club at checkout and
$18.00 on this item!
Men's 6" Waterproof 400 grams Thinsulate
Ultra Insulation Chippewa® Work Boots, Briar