The Danner® Light II is USA-made, classically designed, and packed with features.
A pebble-grain leather and 1,000-denier nylon upper combined with Danner stitchdown construction offer unparalleled durability and stability. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining keeps feet dry, and the Vibram® Kletterlift outsole provides lightweight comfort, superb shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
Put your best Boot forward:
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering the some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- 1,000-denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner Airthotic® a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole with shock-absorbing heel and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- Danner's repairable hand-crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- 6" h., 30 ozs. each. Dark brown.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart below. Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Danner® Light II Hiking Boots, Dark Brown